Apr. 29th, 2011
- I went to the doctor today and found out my back pain isn't either one of the two possibilities I was dreading, but something that can go away with new medication and physical therapy, which I should be starting ASAP.
- I'm not in any condition to drive to Alabama and do tornado cleanup work this weekend, but I'm going to see if there's anything else we can do locally. Here's a Red Cross link; they've been on the ground already. I just heard a really moving story about a little boy who got sucked up into the air, but he floated down to the ground alive and then walked back home.
- The start of new footage in BBC promos. So wonderful. I can't wait to see Gwen in a fistfight with Dichen Lachman.
- The fact that I'm not stressing about this mess. I made my point, I capped my comment and that's all for tonight.
- I have some fandom obligations/projects I'm not taking good care of now but I'm getting back on top of them. firefly124 's statuette is shipping tomorrow! Sorry it took so long. Doctor/Jack bingo is not going to get done, but I'm not letting anyone down specifically there. My remix story is posted to A03 and will be revealed Sunday; I can't wait to see what someone did with mine!
- CRCTs are OVER today. If you don't know what that means, be thankful.